- Amy S.Science Teacheriteach has set a foundation that gives me the knowledge to confidently teach students. I would recommend this program over any other I have looked at because of the amount of preparation they have taken to ensure a solid education.
- Jeanne R.Science Teacheriteach helped me to grow from a trained scientist to an informed/trained teacher. I am starting this new career at age 57. I love teaching and will continue till old age forces me to retire. Thanks iteach and my supervisor, Nancy, for all of your help.
- Austin T.Social Studies TeacherThey were very flexible in allowing me to transition from active duty Air Force to the teaching career field. I would highly recommend iteach to any military member!
- Cathelene R.Elementary TeacherI love this program. It was an easy program to work through. The staff is very easy to talk to and get the answers you need. I would highly recommend this program.
- Samantha H.Middle School Generalistiteach provided me with a stronger foundation to support me through my first year as a teacher than I thought I would need. The iteach program pushed me when I needed to be pushed and expected things from me I didn't know I could do; I was able to do it with the iteach Field Supervisor support. I can say that I have yet to meet an iteach graduate who is not a fabulous teacher.
- Veronica C.Theater TeacherThis program has been an excellent choice for me. Raising a family, working, and trying to get my teaching certification at the same time was not easy. iteach was the best option. The online courses are clear and rich in content. I heard other first year teachers complain about the programs they were using. I would always recommend iteach to anyone!
Below is a small sample of the feedback our teacher candidates have provided iteachTEXAS.
When I was shopping around for a program, I was primarily looking for a course that was convenient. iteach delivered – their coursework is delivered online and is entirely self-paced. I entered my first year of teaching well equipped and with a library of resources at my disposal… The last thing I’d like to say about iTeach is that the staff were incredibly responsive, professional, and on several occasions went beyond the call of duty when I was in the process of getting hired. There are many programs, but I think the convenient coursework and committed staff really make this program worth choosing! Thanks for shaping me into a teacher, iteach!Derek L.Social Studies Teacher
iteach gave me the ability to follow my dream of becoming an educator. I would recommend iteach to anyone that has a desire to become a teacher. The courses and extra material included really help you prepare for the classroom environment.Phillip M.Math Teacher
iteach provided me with a stronger foundation to support me through my first year as a teacher than I thought I would need. The iteach program pushed me when I needed to be pushed and expected things from me I didn’t know I could do; I was able to do it with the iteach Field Supervisor support. I can say that I have yet to meet an iteach graduate who is not a fabulous teacher.Samantha H.Middle School Generalist
I have yet to come across any other service entity that will answer my emails over the weekend. I was quite impressed with the level of customer service through iteach!Laura C.Deaf and Hard of Hearing Teacher
The iteach alternative certification program is what you want when accreditation and quality matters. This program can be completed within a reasonable amount of time, yet it does not cut corners. If I had to do it all over again, I would choose iteach!Cami S.Health Science Teacher
iteach is an incredible route to pursue a career in education. The curriculum is provided in an efficient and very personal way. iteach prepares teachers for the modern classroom. The experience is one I would recommend to anyone seeking to make a difference in the classroom!Trenton J.Social Studies Teacher
Becoming a Certified Texas Educator Through an Alternative Certification Program
Our commitment to excellence is re ected in iteachU.S. being the rst and only teacher preparation program that is not a liated with a college or university to be accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE).
While all teacher certification programs in a state, including ours, must be approved by the state to offer teacher certi cation, NCATE is an optional accreditation that reflects a program’s adherence to the highest standards of training and professional mentorship for new teachers.
With iteachTEXAS you can rest assured that we have worked very hard to provide you with an excellent online certification program that will help you excel as a teacher.