Website Hyde Park School
Mission: The mission of Hyde Park Schools is to provide a Christ-centered foundation of Biblical truth integrated in strong college-preparatory academics and well-rounded extracurricular programs.
The employee shall possess characteristics that reflect:
– Acceptance without reservation of the Hyde Park Schools Statement of Faith
– A lifestyle of biblical integrity
– Strong interpersonal skills and knowledge of – Social Emotional Learning
– A spirit of dedication, commitment, flexibility, and responsiveness
– The ability to build trust and rapport with students, parents, and faculty
– The desire to grow personally, spiritually, and professionally
Hyde Park Schools seeks to hire Educators for the 2022-2023 school year in the areas of MS Math, MS Science, HS Biology, HS English, HS Spanish, and HS Art. Preferred candidates will have a passion for working with children in a collaborative community that encourages each child to meet his or her own potential. Qualified candidates will have at least a Bachelors degree in education or related field, and a state issued Teachers Certification in the appropriate area or grade level. All Hyde Park faculty are expected to have a commitment to continued professional growth to meet the needs of the 21st century classroom through educational articles, research, and professional development opportunities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Engage students in their learning through expressive language, visual demonstrations, and hands-on opportunities using best practice techniques and the integration of technology
– Encourage and support student participation in class discussions, group projects, and individual assignments
– Incorporate differentiated instruction into classroom learning opportunities with a focus on each childs unique learning style and development
– Assess student learning through the use of both informal and formal formative and summative assessments
– Maintain a physical classroom environment which is visually engaging, well-organized, encourages learning, and is free from distractions
– Guide students in their social emotional development with a focus on developing self-management, making good choices, and setting well-defined classroom and schoolwide expectations
– Foster healthy parent communication through email correspondence and phone calls, classroom newsletters or webpage, and parent/teacher conferences
– Build strong working relationships with colleagues and administrators which include both constructive feedback and mentoring of others
– Collaborate with colleagues on horizontal and vertical curriculum planning and cross-curricular learning opportunities
– Attend weekly chapel service with students
– Positions may include a small group advisory assignment
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.